“Chakra” is a Sanskrit term and refers to an energy vortex of varied speeds and color which works at various levels throughout the body. Although there are many chakras in the human body however 7 major chakras are identified to be responsible for our overall wellbeing in our daily lives. These are located along the length of the spine. These chakras interact with the physical body through each endocrine gland and are responsible for nourishment of our vital organs. Each Chakra pushes vital life force energy through the body to ensure vitality.
In this course we teach kids a different way of looking at their bodies and the energy within, this meditation also has many affirmations that help a child feel positive.
Who should attend?
Children’s who are looking for improving focus, concentration exploring themselves to live a happy healthy life.
- Module 1 – An Introduction Energy System- 7 major chakras and understand the functions of the energy body
- Module 2 – Understand how the chakra meditation can help them in day to day life
- Module 3 – Practise Chakra meditation
- Available – Course material and Certification
- Free 2 months of hand-holding for practical implementation of the learnings in your day to day life
- Access to the monthly practice and knowledge sharing sessions
Benefits to you after learning Chakra Healing
- Faster and greater ability to heal your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual issues
- Transforms your weakness into strengths
- Release any blockages that you have to live a happy, healthy and abundant life
- Allows you to know your inner self
- Allows you to express and release emotions in a healthy manner
- An Open mind to learn new things
- Sessions are available in Hindi and English. To know about the schedule refer the Training Calendar page
- Sessions are available in face to face as well as online. To know about the schedule, refer the Training Calendar page
Price , Training Schedule & Registration
- To check the price , schedule and register – click here