Children today are dealing with anxieties, fears, peer pressures and educational pressures. Childhood ailments such as ear infections, respiratory infections, asthma, G.I. upset and type 2 (adult onset) diabetes are on the rise.
Reiki is a gentle hands-on technique for stress reduction, relaxation, emotional and energetic re-balancing and healing. It is based on the principle that all matter and life is made up of flowing energy. When our physical body experiences pain, tension or illness, it is because our energy is blocked, unbalanced and diminished within our body.
Reiki has been helpful in the treatment of ADD/ADHD, inattentiveness, irritability, emotional issues, hyperactivity and defiance. Since Reiki works on all levels of the body-physical, mental/emotional and spiritual, the body will be able to use the energy to find balance in its own way. It will adjust to the moment and the needs of the individual. Because Reiki is balancing, it can be of benefit regardless of the type of “disorder” and can provide soothing moments for parents and kids alike.
Become a Reiki practitioner for self-healing
Usui Reiki for Kids – Basics of Self-healing class is designed for children who want to begin to explore the world of Reiki. Children will be attuned to the Reiki energy and get hands on practice in giving Reiki to self, others, and even nature! The child will learn through discussion, activities, and hands on experiences.
Who should attend?
This class is designed for children who want to begin to explore the world of Reiki. Children will be attuned to the Reiki energy and get hands on practice in giving Reiki to self, others, and even nature! The child will learn through discussion, activities, and hands on experiences. Deep emotional, mental and physical blocks will be released in this workshop, giving more joy, space and freedom in your life.
- Module 1 – Understand what Reiki and its history is
- Module 2 – Understand about Aura and the Seven Major Chakras
- Module 3 – Feel the Energy and Reiki Attunement
- Module 4 – Using Reiki for Self-Care and Self-Healing
- Module 5 – Reiki Meditations
- Available – Course material and Certification
Benefits to children’s after learning Reiki
- Free 6 months of hand-holding for practical implementation of the learnings in your day to day life
- Access to the monthly practice and knowledge sharing sessions
- The calming practice of Reiki can benefit children by promoting relaxation and confidence.
- Learning about and utilizing Reiki at a young age promotes a healthy way of living throughout their lives, helping children make better choices and create balance.
- Less likely to show signs of excitability and depression
- Improves concentration
- Enhances relaxation and sleep
- Calms and promotes balance
- Enhances self-awareness and self esteem
- Reduces: Negative Emotions, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Discomfort, Pain, All Personal Problems, Conflicts, etc.
- Increases: Personal Growth, Career Growth, Relaxation, Creativity, Emotional Healing, Peace, Prosperity, etc.
- Improves: Positive Energy, Clarity, Relationships, Public Speaking, Presentations, Interviews, Auditions, etc.
- It reaches the root cause of the disease & cures it
- Stimulates & rejuvenates the body especially the endocrine glands & provides energy & tranquillity
- Empower your goals
- An Open mind to learn new things
- Sessions are available in Hindi and English. To know about the schedule, refer the Training Calendar page
Price , Training Schedule & Registration
To check the price , schedule and register – click here
- Sessions are available in face to face as well as online. To know about the schedule, refer the Training Calendar page